Alguem me ajuda ?
02) change the following sentences into passive voice.
a) thomas edison invented the electric light bulb.
b) someone painted the office.
c) several people saw the accident.
d) a thief stole my purse.
e) someone found my wallet.
f) one of the students broke the window.
g) british astronomers discovered a new planet.
03) complete the sentences with the correct passive form. use the simple present.
) in many countries.
b) the post _
(deliver) at 7 o'clock every morning.
d) my salary
-(pay) every month.
e) these cars
(make) in japan.
f) his travel expenses -
_(pay) by his company.
2.a The electric light bulb was invented by Thomas Edison.
b The office was painted.
c The accident was seen by several people.
d My purse was stolen by a thief.
e My wallet was found.
f The window was broken by one of the students.
g A new planet das discovered by British astronomers.
3.a is spoken
b is delivered
c can I spell
d is paid
e are made
f are paid
2. a. The electric light bulb was invented by Thomas Edison.
b. The office was painted.
c. The accident was seen by several people.
d. My purse was stolen (by a thief).
e. My wallet was found.
f. The window was broken by one of the students.
g. A new planet was discovered by British astronomers.
3. a. English is spoken in many countries.
b. The post is delivered at 7 o'clock every morning.
c. How is your name spelt?
d. My salary is paid every month.
e. These cars are made in Japan.
f. His travel expenses are paid by his company.
2. The spectacle have been watched and applauded by the spectators.
3. Her purse have been stole by a thief.
4. His children is been brought up by him.
5. New treatments have been looked for.
2. Some letters have been given by the secretary.
3. My purse has been stolen by a thief.
4. Coffee is made in Brazil.
5. Cars are produced in this factory (by them).
6. The food hasn´t been delievered by us.
7. Has a better job been offered (by them)?
8. The story isn´t being writen by the young girl.
9. Is a new road being built (by them)?
a. This house was built 200 years ago.
b. My purse was stolen by a thief.
c. The robbers will be arrested by the police.
d. Cars are produced in this factory.
e. A new house can be bought by her.
A voz passiva infatiza o objeto que sofreu a ação e não o que realizou-a.
A) This house was built by someone 200 years ago.
B) My purse was stolen by a thief.
C) The robbers will be arrested by the police.
D) Cars are produced in this factory.
b. Bob sold his car?
c. She wrote a long letter?
d. The guite spo ke um french?
Espero ter lhe ajudado.
Algumas já estavam no passado então colocava o ponto de interrogação
c) did the girls study their lesson?
d) did Mary clean her house?
e) did you helpe your friends?
f) did they invite you to the party?
g) did the people catch the thief?
h) did the thief stole her purse?
i) did the boys take their looks ?
j) did she go to school ?
k) did they come by bus?
l) did the boy find the cain?
m) did you see Jane yesterday?
n) did she drink much wine?
o) did the guide speak in French?
p) did she write a long letter?
q) did Bob sell his car?
r) did the class begin at 7?
s) did they bring their children?
t) did mony leaves fall from the trees?
Leia mais em -
Outras questões sobre: Inglês
Other questions on the subject: Inglês